Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ethan's first visit to see Dad



I took Ethan to see Daddy at Mckay Dee Hospital the day he was being transferred to The Huntsman Cancer Institute. He put on his Fireman jacket and brought his doctor kit and said "I go save daddy, I fireman." We went in the room and he jumped right up on the bed and started fixing him with his doctor tools. He even took his blood pressure at the same time as the nurse. He also helped the paramedics push daddy to the ambulance. The Paramedics were awesome. they let Ethan jump right in and look around. He loved it!

1 comment:

Gen said...

How awesome! I am so glad we got to see Ethan for a few minutes while we were there. Thanks Amy! I can just hear him saying he was a fireman :-) What a trooper! Keep saving those cats stuck in the trees, Bud! Luv ya!